Saturday, March 4, 2023

Problem and Solution

Ok so we have a slight issue... I was supposed to start filming today/ this week, but the props are arriving late. I will be extending the production portion of the project until half of next week. The rest of the props should be arriving by then in time to film and not tamper with my schedule too much. Since I did not have all of my props to start filming, I have decided to keep practice shooting and deciding how I like my scenes. I also took this extra time to find some of the songs that could fit with my opening. This time, I actually made the grid and placed the razor blades in the grid, along with substitute bottles.


Obviously, the grid wasn't made perfectly since these shots were just to see what it would look like, but I do believe that the shot looks very nice. It also has the creepy feel that I was very much hoping to see. I also did one of the other scenes in my storyboard which had the one razor out of place, and then it gets fixed. I decided to make these two separate angles because I thought it looked creepier than just keeping it in one take. In my actual film opening, the grid will be bigger to show all of the items altogether. I also kept the same lighting as the last time because I think that I made it perfect for the actual film.



I am ready to begin filming the official scenes for my film opening. I hope that the props arrive soon. Thankfully, this will not be a major issue because I gave myself extra time in every process just in case an issue like this occurred. Keep stopping by to see the process of my production for my film opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4