Sunday, March 5, 2023

They're Here!

My props arrived! I was very pleased to wake up to a message saying that my props arrived. This meant that I could finally start shooting some of the original clips for my film opening. Since the room where I have to film has to be completely black (apart from the lights), I had to wait until it became nighttime to start filming.

We decided to film the beginning of the film opening, and some of the in-between cuts to add suspicion to the film. Some of the props that we used were the glass bottles with poison in them (water and food coloring), the razors, the blades, some gloves, electric tape, etc. These shots ended up looking really cool. We also added some effects to the scenes with the app Videoshop which added a cool grainy effect. We also blurred some of the scenes so that they become less defined/ clear. I attached screenshots of the clips that we filmed today below.








The production process today went by really smoothly. We took at least 5 takes of each of the shots shown above to make sure that we got the perfect take. There are still many more shots/ scenes to come, so make sure to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4