Friday, March 10, 2023

Time, Time, Time...

Who knew filming could take so much time? Since I want every single scene to be perfect, I have had to refilm every shot at least 5 times to make sure that I got the perfect one. This has been very stressful and time-consuming. I usually do not pay as much attention to detail in my shots as much as I am doing so right now.

The past few days I have been finishing filming the little shots that will appear every once in a while to be a sudden shock. Today I started filming the actual story. Since I have had to retake a lot of the shots, I have not been able to get them all done. I am planning on finishing filming by this weekend since this has taken a lot longer than expected to film. While I was filming, I also used the app Videoshop to add filters and effects to my shots, so that all I have to do is attach the shots together and add the titles and music when I edit in Adobe Premiere Pro. Another thing I did was look for music that I could incorporate in my film opening.

Talking about music, I have found some songs that could work for my film opening. This has also taken a while because I want it to match my expectations as perfectly as possible, while also remaining copyright free. I have found quite a few songs that I loved but were copyrighted. I do not want to use a copyrighted song, so I had to keep looking. I have narrowed it down to two songs and will inform you in the next post tomorrow about the one I ended up choosing.

For now, here are a few screenshots of some of the shots that I have taken of my videos for the film opening. There is a grainy effect that will be more visible in the final video because it will be moving; sort of like an old film.





The filming process is taking a lot longer than I would have liked, but hopefully, by the end of this weekend or the start of next week, we will be done with the production process and move on to the editing. The clock is ticking. Keep checking in to see my progress until the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4