Saturday, March 11, 2023

And the filming goes on!

Today, I was able to complete most of my filming. I am missing a few shots because I realized that I did not have any more ink which I could use for the scene where I write on the label and attach it to the "poison". We ordered the ink and it arrives tomorrow. If everything goes as planned, tomorrow I will finish filming and will have everything ready to edit. I am extremely happy with how these scenes turned out, and I cannot wait to bring this piece to life when I edit everything together.

Not only did I almost finish filming, but I have also chosen the song I will be using for my film opening. It is a royalty-free song that I found on YouTube. The actual video has multiple songs, but I felt that the first one, called Deafening Silence, will suit my film opening the best. You can hear the song on this website or on the YouTube video which I attached below. It is not the whole hour of course, just the first song.


Below, I have also attached some screenshots of the things that we filmed today. The shot of the polaroids are blurry on purpose to add suspicion to the scene. We also felt that it looked better if the pictures were undefined.






We are so close to being done with the filming. Stay tuned to see my editing process begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4