Sunday, March 12, 2023

And We're Done!

I am so happy to finally say that I have completed the production process of my film opening! Today, the ink arrived, and I quickly filmed the last few shots of my film opening. The shots came out wonderful, and the whole process ended up really well, with my scenes looking exactly how I envisioned them to look.

I started the editing process of my film opening this morning while I was waiting for the ink to arrive. Since I edited the clips with Videoshop and added the effect called Chaplin, all I have to do is edit the music and clips together and add the legacy titles with the important names. As I mentioned in my previous posts, I will be editing in Adobe Premiere.

Here are some screenshots of the last videos that I filmed today, ending my production process!








I am officially done with the production process. All of my shots turned out just how I wanted them: tight shots, low lighting, creepy, etc. I am very happy with how they turned out, and I can't wait to make the official video come to life. Stay tuned to see my editing process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4