Friday, March 17, 2023

Let The Editing Begin!

And so the editing process begins! We are in step 3 of 4 of completing my film opening. The last step is to review and revise. I started editing all of the clips together. As I stated in the previous posts, I will be using Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my film opening. I also edited the audio together with the clips. 

I was having a bit of trouble knowing how to add the extra scenes that will only last 1-2 seconds. I did not know how to tamper with the music so that the clips could fit in. I searched for sound effects but none of them worked out for me. Then I remembered that the music that I am using comes from a 1 hour video with different horror songs, so I decided to take out one part that has a woosh sound and add it to see if it works, and so far I think that it works.

Another thing that I am doing is editing the videos to the notes of the song. I believe it is a piano with notes being pressed every few seconds, since the notes are a perfect length for the videos to play within them, I will be cutting to a different clip every new note.

I took some screenshots of my editing porocess so far, and have attached them below. In the first picture, I am showing one of the normal clips being edited to the notes of the song. Although it may be a bit hard to see in the picture, everytime a clip starts it is right above a loud part of the audio, which is the note. The only exceptions can be seen in the second picture where there is a second layer of audio. That second layer is the woosh sound effect. And that clip with the bottle appears for barely a second.



My editing process so far has gone smoothly, come back tommorow to see what I have done furthermore with my editing process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4