Saturday, March 18, 2023

Another Day of Editing

And another day of editing! Today I basically finished putting all of the clips together. I am not 100% sure if I will use these clips in this exact order since the majority of the opening should not make sense. But for now, this is the order that I will keep in.

The title was another thing that I edited today. In a post I made a while ago, I attached a video of a title playing picture in picture. At first, when I did it, I thought that it didn't match the rest of my film opening. I tried to change the font, but all of the fonts seemed too pretty in a way, and the thriller fonts felt too extra/ overused. I decided to use Times New Roman and make some of the letters in the word bigger, and Italic others to make the word look sort of crooked; I was trying to reference the perfectionist in a way while keeping the thriller feel.

I still feel like something is missing. I'm starting to believe that it doesn't have to do with the title, so I think it might have to do with the order of the clips/ where the title is located. I don't want to put it at the beginning or end, so I will have to see if I will keep it or change where the title occurs.

I attached screenshots of the title and a screenshot of just the editing below.



I think that the editing process is going by sort of quickly and very smoothly. I can't wait to see the final product, so stay tuned for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4