Sunday, March 19, 2023

The Titles

And yet another day of editing! Today I was making sure that this was the official order of my film opening. I showed it to my dad and he said that he liked it. We were trying to tamper with the title because it still feels off to us; it feels like something is missing. After changing the font many times and changing the way that the title is shown, nothing seemed to feel just right. I think that the audio is the thing that makes the title seem less fitting. I think that the audio just needs to be a bit more powerful.

I started looking for build up sound effects that I could add to make the title seem more powerful in a way. I ended up finding this royalty free sound which I attached below.


Another thing I started to do was work on the actual titles. (The names of the writer, producer, main actors, music, editor, cinematographer, and director.) I was deciding where to put them so that they didn't interfere with the jump cuts or they just didn't take away the center of attention of the video. I also made them have a little shakey effect so that they didn't seem off just being there still. I attached a screenshot below.


This is what i've done so far in my editing process, I am slowly getting closer to finishing. Keep passing by to see the final product real soon!

Source: 

(Build up sound effect) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6usxXtdFo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4