Friday, March 24, 2023

Done!

After a lot of time taken into making the film opening, I believe that I am finally done! This whole week I have rewatched and rewatched my film opening, and revised some things. I also showed some of my family members including my dad, brothers, sister, etc, to ask if there should be any revisions.

Some of the changes that I have made was to finish adding the titles/ names of the production team. I also added the sound effect that I mentioned last post to make the ending seem more powerful. I think that this really helped the ending be more definitive. I added the same sound effect to the title as well.

I attached a screenshot of the title, where you could see the layered audio and the audio levels.



The overall lenght of the film opening from beginning to end is 2 minutes and 7 seconds. I tried to get the length to be as close to 2 minutes as possible; I wanted to make sure to incorporate a few seconds of what would happen after the film opening ended, going into the actual film, which added a few more seconds to my overall project. I attached a screenshot of the workspace below so you could see it better.


Although I have finished my editing process, I will be trying some of my alternative ideas out, as well as starting my CCR (Craetive Critical Reflection). Stay tuned to see the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4