Saturday, March 25, 2023

Creative Critical Reflection

Although I am looking at some alternatives of my film opening, I would consider myself done with that part of the project.

The next step is my CCR (Creative Critical Reflection)! For my reflection, I will be doing two different ideas to answer these 4 questions.

CCR Questions

- How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

- How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

- How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

- How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware and online - in this project?

Different CCR Ideas

These CCRs cannot be boring. There are many ways in which I can make my CCR interesting and creative. Adding pictures, knowing my information, making it funny, etc. Some of the different things I could do will be listed below.

- I can pretend to be in a talk show. I can have one of my siblings interview me about my production.

- It can be a documentary. I can use some of the behind the scenes and actual footage from my film as B-Roll and talk to the side of the camera as if I was answering questions to someone off screen.

- Carpool talk show. One of my family members can interview me in the car. (Sort of like carpool karaoke with James Corden, except only the part where he asks questions).

- I can do sort of a twitter/ social media Q/A answering the questions.


I like all of these ideas, but if I have to pick 2, I think I will do the carpool talk show and the documentary, since I feel like they are the most creative ones.

Stay tuned to see my final project and CCR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4