Sunday, March 26, 2023

Just some Ideas

So in the last post I pitched some of my ideas for the creative critical reflection (CCR). I said that some ideas of a CCR were pretending to be in a talk show, making a documentary, doing a carpool talk show, and a twitter Q/A.

I need to make two different type of CCRs. I said the questions that I will be answering in my CCRs in my last post. There are 4 questions which I will be answering 2 in one video, and 2 in the other. I plan to make them both be around 3 minutes long. I will make sure to keep them max under 10 minutes both times combined.

For the carpool talk show idea,  I want to do something like James Corden. James grabs artists and sings karaoke with them, but every now and then, he interviews them and asks them questions. That is what I plan on doing. I attached a picture below showing how I would like the shot to look while I get asked the questions and answer them.


The second idea is the documentary. For this idea, I will get asked the questions and I will answer them in a serious way. I will also be giving behind the scenes information while showing clips of the actual film opening. I will add videos and photos of the clip and also of things where I got information. An example of the angle would be in the documentary for Demi Lovato, which I attached below.


These are some of my ideas for the CCR. Keep coming back to see my final film opening and CCR!

Sources:

Picture 1 - https://www.spin.com/2016/12/bruno-mars-carpool-karaoke-video/

Picture 2 - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/demi-lovatos-abusive-father-sparked-12976666

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4