Friday, March 31, 2023

CCR Script

And we’re down to the final days! This has been a very long and very thought through production, and I have loved every second of it. I am so proud of how my productions came out
and I can’t wait to show you. In the meantime, I will record and edit my CCR, and the whole thing will be done.

The last few days I’ve been making sure that my film opening was fine, and that I had everything that I needed. Now that I have finished checking everything, I made the script for my CCR.

I made two scripts: the carpool script and the documentary script. I will attach pictures of the script for the carpool CCR below.

Elvis is what my dad will say, and Arianna is what I will say. (Sorry for the bad handwriting).






I plan on finishing the whole thing by tomorrow or Sunday maximum. I am excited to show you guys the final project.
Stay tuned to see the project in its entirety!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4