Saturday, April 1, 2023

CCR Documentary



Today I filmed my CCR that is a documentary. It ended up going really nicely, and I can’t wait to edit it. I already know everything that I am going to edit into my CCR. So I am basically almost done with 1/2 of my CCRs. 

Now my original plan was to do a carpool karaoke, however I don’t believe I have enough time to do it. My wifi had recently not been working at my house, so it has been very hard to do any homework, or edit anything. 

Because of this issue, I only have tomorrow to edit both of my CCR’s. I think that I will end up just making a PowerPoint with a voiceover as my second CCR, and put a lot of work into my first one. Don’t get me wrong, I am still going to put effort into my second one as well.

With that being mentioned, I attached a screenshot of my documentary CCR below.

The resolution looks low, but it is not. I wanted to make the lighting sort of the same as in my film opening to connect my CCR and my opening. I will be using this and combining it with other clips from my opening, and other psychological thrillers as well as some other information that I will state in my documentary.

I am really upset that I do not have time to film the carpool karaoke because I really liked the idea, but I will make the PowerPoint as exciting as I possibly can.

Keep coming back to see my final opening and CCR very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film opening.mp4